Thursday, March 1, 2007

Welcome to my blog!




I just re-organized my stamping space, complete with computer desk, and I thought it couldn't be a better time to start a blog!

On this blog I plan on sharing stamping ideas, cards I've made, and general fun stamping info! Hope you enjoy reading!

First I want to show off my new stamping space!
We used some christmas and birthday gift cards to purchase some storage cubes from target and a cool little flat-screen tv for my stamping space! It's so cool, I don't think I'll ever want to leave once I start stamping! The target cubes hold so much stuff and it will be so nice to have it right next to my table instead of running around to find things.

Another big change is that we moved the computer desk into this room so now I can easily print photos and check out websites while working on my scrapbook! I'm super excited to start using this room now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your creative room looks so welcoming! I would have trouble leaving it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails