Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Catalog!!!



Check out what was in my mailbox last night!! I was so excited! Since the doesn't start until Jan 3rd, I was sure I wouldn't get my copy for a week or so yet! But to my surprise, It was waiting for me last night! There are some really cool new sets in here that I can't wait to order, plus a lot of my old favorites with new ideas! I just love seeing all the cards that Stampin' Up comes up with! I have also pre-orded a couple of boxes that should be here by Jan. so let me know if want to reserve a copy!

On a side note, sorry I haven't posted in forever! I do have some other fun projects and holiday stuff I've made to show you. I will try to take photos and get that stuff up soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love the smell of a freshly printed anything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails