Saturday, July 10, 2010

Great Catalog Party!

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who stopped by my New Catalog Party to drool over the new catalog with me! It was great to see all of you!

If you missed it, here are some highlights:

Everyone received a fun water bottle as a thank-you for coming. I used the new Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper to make the wraps for the bottles and the thank you is from the stamp set With All my Heart. Do you like my bucket? I found the plain white bucket and personalized it using chocolate chip Décor Elements and my Big shot. The letters are from the Billboard die.



Then, to entice everyone to book a party I made this awesome booking cake:


Each piece has chocolate inside (of course) as well as a prize for booking the workshop. To create this cake, I used Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip card stock for the pieces and then for the flowers, I used the Island Floral Big Shot die. It was a bit of work to make but I love how it tuned out....super fun! This would be great to make for a bridal shower or other type of party...you could change the flowers to roses to make it more elegant.

Here is a top view:



I also had "Survival Kits" for those who picked up their new catalogs:



And, of course, Make-and-takes. Here's the Card we made:

This card uses the new Greenhouse Gala Designer paper again. I love this paper! The card uses two the new colors, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzaz along with Pumpkin Pie. The stamp set is also a new one, It's called Friends Never Fade. This set is very versatile and I'll be showing you more cards made with it soon! We also used the new 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Daffodil Delight. This ribbon is really cool, I love the white edge on it and it comes in 13 colors! I'm going to be doing a sampler with it this month, so let me know if you'd like to participate. Check out the post below for details.

Here's the other Make-and-Take everyone got to make:


This is a simple little Hershey Nugget Wrap. It uses all new colors. The red is the new Poppy Parade. Then the ice cream cone (from the set Sweet Scoops in the Summer Mini) is stamped with Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, and Poppy Parade. Punch it out with the Large Oval Punch and then tie the whole thing together with some 1/8" very vanilla taffeta ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed my "virtual" open house. If you didn't get to stop by and get your catalog, contact me to get your copy!

5 comments:

Julie Davison said...

OMG! Love the booking cake! I will have to make one for my open house next weekend! Thanks for the idea!!

Created by Kath said...

Wow! You made some wonderful things, I better your customers had fun!

Stampin with Kristy said...

These are so fantastic! What great ideas for a party!!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Love the booking cake!! I must try this!!! What did you put inside as the prize?

Thanx so much for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful products. My two favorite: The Piece of Cake for booking workshops and the New Catalog Survival Kit.I'm going to try both of these. Very creative. Thank you again. Can you tell me what the last two things say on the Survival Kit? The Lifesavers and the Pen?

My email address is mandyjo1023@gmail.com

Thank you,

Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails