Wow do I feel special! I was just nominated twice this week for the Stylish Blogger Award! I'm so glad that someone (and more than one) is reading and loving my blog! Thank you so much for the nomination! To check out the two cool ladies blogs who nominated me they're here:
Sandy's Stampin' Getaway and Jessie's Craft Corner! Thanks Ladies!!
When you receive this award you are to:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
OK--So I have to share 8 things about myself:
1) I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for over 6 years now and never tire of stamping!
2) I have two adorable kitties (Newton and Hobbes) and a husband of 6 years, but no kids... leaves more time for stamping!
3) I have a weakness for anything hello kitty!
4) I live in Wisconsin and about this time every year when it's still cold and snowy I wonder why...
5) My favorite food is pretty much anything mexican, especially tacos with a margarita!
6) I've been a crafter all my life but so far stamping is my favorite. I'm starting to branch out a bit though and just bought some patterns and plan on tuning up my sewing machine!!
7) I'm a closet sci-fi fan and especially love dr. who!
8) My favorite holiday is Halloween but I love making cards and gifts for all of them!
Ok. Now I need to pass on the love and nominate 8 blogs I have recently enjoyed -check them out when you get a chance!