Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pac Man Punch Art




I'm on a roll with the punch art lately. Since my little brother likes video games I thought it would be fun to make him this pac man card for his birthday! I used the owl punch, turned upside down for the ghosts and the rest is just various circles! How cute is it? It was really pretty simple to make. I added on the Happy Birthday from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set --this is a really great word set to have since it has something for pretty much every occasion and they all fit perfect in the word window punch. 
Here is a close-up:


stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
ink: black
paper: basic black, daffodil delight, real red, tempting turquoise, whisper white
punches: Owl Builder punch, 1 3/8" Circle, Small circles, Word Window

Click 
here to order Stampin' Up Products Online from me!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Great job on this card - its awesome for any guy! Thank you so much for posting the idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails