Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy holidays mug card

I have been bad at keeping up with my blog lately- I have been super busy with Christmas projects and then came down with a horrible cold and have been sick this whole week! I do have a Bunch of holiday cards to share that I haven't had a chance to yet so I apologize for it being late in the holiday season but I will be sharing them over the next week or so as I get caught up.
The card I am sharing today was made using the scentsational season stamp set and coordinating framelits die to create this cute little mug. The background was created using the perfect polka dots embossing folder in the big shot. I added little patterned paper flags using the scraps I had from the Festival of prints designer paper stack. Then I added the sentiment "greetings of the season" from the greetings of the season stamp set.
Stamps: Greetings of the Season, Scentsational Season
Paper: cherry cobbler, whisper white, crumb cake, festival of prints designer paper stack
Ink: cherry cobbler, crumb cake
Big shot: perfect polka dots embossing folder, framelits dies holiday collection





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails