Saturday, June 30, 2007

more baroque motifs


I'm having lots of fun with the new Baroque Motifs set. It makes really elegant cards. For this card I used shades of blue, starting with a bashful blue card base. The next layer is brocade blue with night of navy stamped on it using the flourish stamp set. I made the white scallop across the bottom using the slit punch. For the main center on the card I stamped the flower image using brocade blue and the congratulations image using not quite navy. I accented it with copper brads and framed it with two layers of card stock and then tied organdy ribbon around the whole thing.

stamps: brocade blue, Hugs & wishes
paper: brocade blue, bashful blue, whisper white
ink: brocade blue, not quite navy
accessories: white organdy, copper brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails