Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sweet little pumpkin mouse


Well, Since it's October, I'd better get going on using all my Halloween stuff! I just love this cute little mouse from house mouse designs. I stamped him on whisper white and colored him in with watercolor pencils and an aqua painter. Then I punched him out using my big Marvy circle punch and framed him with a big scallop circle, punched out of close to cocoa card stock with the big Marvy scallop punch. For the card base I used pumpkin pie...my favorite lately...and stamped circles on it from the Polka Dots and Petals Set from Stampin' Up! I stamped more dots from this set on the chocolate chip piece and layered that on the center of the card. I used some polka-dotted black ribbon and some orange grosgrain and copper cord to wrap around the center. For the tag, I stamped the circle from Polka Dots and Petals in pumpkin pie ink and stamped the word "sweet" from Everyday Flexible Phrases in black. I punched this out and attached it by tying it with the copper cord.

stamps: Little Punkin (house mouse designs), Polka Dots & Petals, Everyday flexible phrases
inks: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, basic black, watercolor pencils
papers: whisper white, chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pumpkin pie
other:copper cord, polka-dotted ribbon, orange grosgrain, scallop punches from Marvy, circle punch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails