Saturday, October 6, 2007

Witching you...

Another card with the Haunting Halloween Set. This set is so much fun to color! For this card I cut the paper the long way (at 4.25 on the 8.5" side) and folded it to make a card that opens the other direction. This is a fun way to vary a card layout.

The card base is wild wasabi and the other green is mellow moss. I stamped the stars on the mellow moss and then accented it by adding more dots with a white gel pen. For the main image I stamped the image on whisper white and colored in with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Then I framed it with a piece of black card stock and assembled it, adding ribbons. The "witching you" is stamped on a piece of river rock and then I used the corner rounder to make the rounded corners.

Then after the card was finished I added green stickles glittle glue on the frog and the bubbles. here is a close up:

stamps: Haunting Halloween
ink: mellow moss, basic Black, watercolor pencils
paper: whisper white, basic black, wild wasabi, mellow moss
other: polka dot ribbon, green stickles, white gel pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails