Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gotta love birds!

I have to admit I am totally addicted to these little hero arts birds! They are so adorable. I usually only buy Stampin' Up stuff but these birdies just keep calling my name!

For this card, I wanted simple thank you so I used the thank-you sentiment from the Wonderful Words stamp set (one of my favorite word sets) and stamped it on whisper white. Then I stamped the cute little birdie and colored him in with ink and blender pens. I then did a simple layout with a blue border that I paper pierced and a brown scallop layer. The base of the card is River Rock and the ribbon is kraft colored taffeta ribbon.

stamps: bird from hero arts, wonderful words
ink: basic black, various with blender pen
paper: river rock, close to cocoa, bashful blue, whisper white
other: kraft taffeta ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails