Thursday, March 27, 2008

Little Birdie Birthday!

I made this card for my friends son for his birthday! I wanted to use these cute little bird stamps (again from hero arts) and bright colors.

Since he is 3 I stamped 3 birds, cut them out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and colored them with bold bright markers from Stampin' Up. Then I mounted them on apricot appeal card stock bordered with pumpkin pie card stock. I added some of the striped grosgrain ribbon from SU (LOVE this stuff!) and used a wild wasabi card stock base! The leaves on the base are stamped with a leaf from a retired Stampin' Up set (I can't remember the name right now)
I think i must have spring fever right now since I'm so into using birds on everything!!

stamps: Everyday flexible phrases, decorative birds (hero arts)
paper: wild wasabi, pumpkin pie, apricot appeal, whisper white
ink:basic black, bold bright markers
other: striped grosgrain ribbon, circle punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails