Friday, November 7, 2008

pinecone ornament

Can you believe its going to snow this weekend? It's been so unseasonably warm here that it comes as a shock, even though it shouldn't since it IS November, after all. Sigh. I don't know if I'm ready for winter yet but at least it means I get to make fun holiday stamping projects!

Here is the a close-up of the Pinecone Ornament we will be making in my class next week. These are super easy to make although a little time consuming. It takes a whole sheet of double-sided cardstock, which you cut into tiny pieces, fold and assemble. It's a little hard to describe but those of you coming to my class will learn how to do it.

For my sample I used a piece of paper from the Ski Slope Designer Series from SU. Then the ribbon on top is the 5/8" olive grosgrain.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails