Monday, March 30, 2009

Big bird card!

So, even though I live in Wisconsin and it actually SNOWED this last weekend (boo), I'm being optimistic and ready for spring. Nothing says spring to me like flowers and singing birds and this card has both. I used the large bird from the Good Friend set, (which coordinates with the Cheep Talk set I showed yesterday). I love this bird but he's a little bigger than I realized! He takes up almost the whole card so he was a little challenging to work with, but I love how this turned out. I stamped and cut out the bird and his legs and used dimensionals to attach him to this card. For the background I used a flower from this set and stamped it in baja breeze and kiwi kiss inks, leaving a spot for my sentiment. I stamped the sentiment, "a special note of thanks" from the cheep talk set to finish it off. It makes a great springy thank-you card!

stamps:Cheep Talk, Good Friend
ink:Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, black
paper:Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
other: dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails