Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wishes card...

Here is another card using the Good Friend set that I used yesterday but this time, no bird! I know..., I love the bird but the reason I wanted this set is because I could see it being used in this way as well, making a fun pattern using just the flowers. I love it when a set has pieces in it that make it versatile like that!

I wanted this set to have a soft spring feel and I love how that one flower looks like it could be a dandelion, blowing in the wind. I used only two stamps from that set with two shades of purple and certainly celery to create a soft look. Then I used the wishes stamp from the Heard from the Heart set to complete the feel. I love how simple this card was to make and how soft and pretty it turned out. Can you believe it's the same stamp set as that bright fun card from yesterday? I love how versatile it is!

stamps:Good Friend, Heard from the Heart
ink: Certainly Celery, Almost amethyst, Lavender Lace, Chocolate Chip
paper:Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Whisper white
other:Certainly Celery, Whisper white

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails