Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birds again...with pears

I've seen cards with this layout before but this is the first time I've tried it. I thought this would be a perfect set to use it with! I used some more neutral colors on this card and stamped the birds and pears and punched them out with the circle punches. Then I put them on a kiwi kiss background and matted that with white to help it stand out and scallop punched the bottom of the white. The base of the card is more mustard (I definitely don't use this color much but love how it looks with the kiwi). Then I finished it off with some kiwi ribbon and the hello there sentiment! So cute!

stamps:Cheep talk
ink:Kiwi Kiss, more mustard, really rust, black
paper: whisper white, kiwi kiss, more mustard, really rust
other:kiwi kiss ribbon, scallop border punch

2 comments:

Erin Bigler said...

Ok, I just subscribed to your blog...I just LOVE your clean, crisp style! Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your talents

Jennifer Jackson said...

Thanks Erin! I'm glad you like them! I'm going to go check out your blog now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails