Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why I need the Big Shot...

So....I went to a Stampin' Event that my upline hosted a couple of weeks ago and we made this! It's created using the Matchbox die for the Big Shot. So, before creating this little box I had convinced myself that I didn't need the Big Shot. That was before I used it. Once I used it I was hooked. How cool was it to just cut out the shapes and not have to measure and score and trim? The bottom of this box doesn't even use adhesive!! Then I started checking out all the other cool projects people have made with it and I was hooked.

Sooooo.... Needless to say, Mine will be here on Monday! I'm so excited! I bought this die too, along with a couple of others. So look out for more totally awesome projects in upcoming blog posts and classes!

...by the way...this box is made using the new Walk in the Park Designer Series paper, Scallop Oval punch, Summer Love rub-ons, and Whisper White Satinribbon....all from the occasions mini. If you haven't seen this mini yet, check out the link or contact me to get your own copy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails