Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Simple Thank you card


I'm using a different set today, Eastern Blooms. This is a really beautiful stamp set. I love the Asian floral feel of it and the simplicity of the images. For this one I just inked the three flowers with different markers (I chose bright colors:pumpkin pie, taken with teal and rose red) and stamped them for the main image. I then framed them with pumpkin pie cardstock. The back of the card is using old olive and the top part is taken with teal, which I stamped a background of branches on. I've never tried this color combo before but I really like it. For interest, I used a glue dot to attach a button to the last flower. The sentiment on the bottom is from the Heard from the Heart set.

stamps: Eastern Blooms, Heard from the Heart
ink:taken with teal, pumpkin pie, rose red
paper:taken with teal, old olive, whisper white, pumpkin pie, black
other:button, glue dot

1 comment:

Thera said...

Very lovely cards! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails