Thursday, April 16, 2009

spring flowers card


I've had this stamp set, A Flower For All Seasons, for awhile but haven't had a chance to use it yet. It was sitting on my desk, begging to be colored! So I decided to put my birds aside for one evening and color some of these! I love coloring images. For this one I stamped it in basic black and colored it using blender pens and the watercolor pencils. I love how it gives it a hand-painted look. This stamp makes a great spring card. I paired it with the scatter sunshine wheel and the scallop border punch. It's a really simple card but I love how springy it looks!

stamps: a flower for all seasons, scatter sunshine wheel
ink:basic black, watercolor pencils, summer sun
paper: summer sun, apricot appeal, bashful blue, whisper white, certainly celery
other: scallop border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails