Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cheep Notepads


...Sorry for the pun! I found these little notepads in my stash of stuff to stamp and thought they would be really cute with some birds on them! I think these notebooks came from wal-mart and they come in like a 3 pack....really cheap too. They're so much fun to decorate because they're so cute and little! For both notebooks I used paper from the Good Morning Sunshine designer paper pack. I am so in love with this paper. Little birds and fruit...and owls!! What more could you want! Plus it coordinates perfectly with the cheep talk and Good Friend stamp sets! I stamped a little birdie image to be the focal point on one and on the other I made it simple by using the "good friend" sentiment. So cute!

stamps: good friend, cheep talk
ink:taken with teal, pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss, summer sun, basic black
paper: Good morning Sunshine Designer paper, whisper white, chocolate chip, taken with teal
other: mini notepads, turqouise ribbon, kiwi kiss ribbon, scallop border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails