Friday, April 17, 2009

More bird cards


I hope you're not totally sick of these yet...I'm having so much fun with this set. For this card I wanted to use a the pear. I stamped the birds on the branch and stamped the pear separately and added it on with a pop dot. to give the background some dimension I used a piece of patterned paper in so saffron. I love how this set makes super cute cards so easily.

Here is another one using the patterned paper. This time i changed up the colors a bit and added a flower with a pop dot instead of the pear.

stamps: cheep talk
ink: kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie, summer sun, pacific point, baja breeze, basic black
paper: kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie, pacific point, so saffron patterned paper

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have totally fallen in love with this set! Check out www.zephyrwoods.etsy.com. I found these pendants at the farmer's market today that reminded me of these stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails