Saturday, May 23, 2009

Upsy Daisy!


Hope you're having a great memorial day weekend! I'm sharing a really fun effect with you today. This card looks really elegant and professional and was really easy to make. All you do is find a piece of Designer paper with a small pattern on it (In the sample I used Urban Garden). Then I stamped the bold image of flowers from the Upsy Daisy Stamp Set onto the paper using Versamark ink. Quickly, before the ink drys, you dump white embossing powder over the image. Shake off the excess (I use an embossing tray to keep mine nice and neat) and then heat with an embossing gun. Then....ta dah! The white embossing makes this image really pop off the Designer paper and looks really cool!

stamps:Uspy Daisy
ink:Versamark, chocolate chip
paper:So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Urban Garden Designer Paper, Whisper White
other: embossing tray, white embossing powder, embossing gun, chocolate chip grosgrain, Scallop border punch

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

I love this idea - stamp on pattern paper! I shall try one day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails