Friday, August 14, 2009

pink Lemonade

This summer has totally flown by, don't you agree? I am getting ready for one of my last summer-themed classes, can you believe it?

Next week I'm doing a class with the stamp set Tart & Tangy. I love how cute and simple this set is. There is so much you can do with it. I saw a card similar to this lemonade one and I had to try it with this set.

I don't want to give away how to make it since I'll be showing how to make this at my class on Tuesday. I can tell you I used Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, the new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer paper and some vellum.

Hope you enjoy this card and it makes you want some lemonade!

If you're local and want to attend my class, let me know by Monday!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

stamps:Tart and Tangy, Warm Words
ink:Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
paper:Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer paper, Vellum
other:Circle punch, glitter, straw

1 comment:

Katie said...

Now that the class is over will you tell us how to make it?!?!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails