Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Greetings!


Hello again! I'm finally able to find a few minutes to update my blog. I spent the past two days at the Stoughton Victorian Holiday fair and the past few weeks getting ready for it. I will show you photos of what I made soon (haven't downloaded them yet). The fair was a lot of fun but was taking up all of my time... so hopefully now things won't be so crazy - although with Christmas only a few weeks away, they probably will be!

Here's a card I made using the Serene snowflakes stamp set. I stamped it onto crumb cake card stock using whisper white, cherry cobbler and early espresso inks. The cool snowflakes are punched out using the Northern Frost decorative strip die for the big shot. Then I put a red glimmer brad in the center of one for some added sparkle! The "holiday greetings" sentiment is from the set Sincere Salutations.

stamps: sincere salutations, serene snowflakes
ink: whisper white, cherry cobbler, early espresso
paper: crumb cake, cherry cobbler, early espresso, whisper white
other: glimmer brad, Northern Frost Die, dimensional, border punch


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails