Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a nice Easter Sunday. I wanted to share a couple of Easter Punch-art Cards I made:

To make the chicks on this card I used the XL Bird punch and clipped off the extra tail piece. Then I took a scalloped oval punch and added scallops to the wing. Color the beaks orange and add some feet with a black marker. Aren't they cute?


This bunny one turned out cute too. they are a little more complicated to make but basically just a combination of a bunch of circle and oval punches layered together. I sponged the edges to make the shapes stand off each other more. To make the grass I just cut little cuts with my scissors all the way down the strip. The eggs are made with an oval punch.

Hope you enjoyed these sweet little easter cards!

2 comments:

bellonjm07 said...

I am loving the bunny tails! So cute!

Michele said...

You are very talented! Love the Easter card using the bird punch! Found you on Pintrest. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails