Friday, April 1, 2011

Blissful Candle

I wanted to make a candle for my friend for her birthday and she loves vintage french-inspired decor so I combined the french scrip from the french foliage set and the flourish from Bliss to make this candle. What do you think? I was happy with how it turned out! I wrapped with with a piece of crumb cake seam binding ribbon and then placed it in a cello bag which I tied with some retired riding hood red striped ribbon.

Here's the top:
I added a couple little tags from the tiny tags set, punched out with the jewelry tag punch. I added these on with some linen thread.

stamps:Bliss, French foliage
ink: riding hood red, early espresso, very vanilla
paper: crumb cake, riding hood red
other: candle, linen thread, striped grosgrain ribbon, jewelry tag punch, cello bag


1 comment:

bellonjm07 said...

Ooh! That turned out fantastic!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails