Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Wipe Bliss

Today is the last day for the Sale-a-bration! This card uses one of the sets you can get for free with a $50 order. This is my favorite set in the Sale-a-bration mini - I love how easy it is to make pretty cards with it. If you want to get this set for free, contact me today or check out my website for details!

For this card I used the Baby Wipe technique to get the cool multi-colored image! Then I simply added a butterfly with a dimensional and the sentiment "a note of thanks" to finish off the main image. Then add some ribbon and an embossed background using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder in the big shot!


stamps: Thank you kindly, Bliss
paper: whisper white, old olive, marina mist, pacific point
ink: old olive, marina mist, pacific point, early espresso
other: marina mist taffeta ribbon, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, baby wipes, re-inkers


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails