Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I made this cute little gift for some Irish friends of mine! I took an empty produce container (I think it was from blueberries) and filled it with green and silver hershey kisses. Then I created a pretty little wrap to go around it. I took a piece of wild wasabi card stock and crimped it before attaching it around the item. Then I used and scallop oval die with my big shot to make the brown oval and cream colored scallop border. The 4 leaf clover is a flower from the fun flowers big shot die with one petal cut off! I used oval punches to make the stem. The sentiment "lucky you" is from the level one hostess set Afterthoughts. Then I used some buttons I had lying around to dress it up a bit. Sweet and simple!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Love this. Following your blog now via Stampin Connection

www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com.

bellonjm07 said...

You. Are. Awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails