Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dryer sheet hello

Here's another card similar to the one we made in my class. I think this shows how you can easily adapt a technique and make a similar card using a different stamp set! For this card I used the set Awash with Flowers but used the same technique and color palette as the previous post. I also used my new jewelry tag punch to add a cute little "hello" stamped from the set Tiny Tags. I attached the tag with a piece of crochet thread.

Here's a close up:

stamps:Awash with Flowers, Tiny Tags
ink: regal rose, so saffron, pear pizzaz
paper:regal rose, so saffron, pear pizzaz, whisper white
other:dryer sheet, glitter, glue stick, jewelry tag punch, pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, square lattice embossing folder, big shot


1 comment:

Beth Robinson said...

Have never tried this technique...thanks for showcasing this...following you from SC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails