Friday, March 11, 2011

Nature Walk Thank you

I just can't get enough of this Nature Walk Stamp set-- it's so easy to work with and makes beautiful cards quite easily. I love overlapping the images in this set. I stamped the floral image first and then stamped the bird over the top. The clear blocks make it easy to see where you are stamping. Then I stamped the "thanks" from the set Thank You Kindly in baja breeze over the top. To make the ruffly looking ribbon I frayed the edge a bit and then pulled a strand from the ribbon center... the ribbon will sort of ruffle up. Then I glued it down to the card. I felt like the card needed some more embellishment so I punched out a circle and stamped a bee on it and added a button for some extra dimension. I love how this turned out!


stamps: Nature Walk, Thank You Kindly
ink: wild wasabi, baja breeze, soft suede
paper: wild wasabi, baja breeze, very vanilla, soft suede, crumb cake
other: button, circle punch, dimensional, seam binding ribbon


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails