Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daisy Card

Can you tell I've got spring fever? Here is another springy card. I had cut out some daisies using the Big Shot Daisies #2 die and decided it was time to use them on a card. There are 3 sizes of daisies on this die, I have two cut out from white cardstock and the 3rd one I actually cut out from a sheet of thin plastic. Here's a close-up so you can see...

The cool thing about the Bigz dies for the big shot is that they cut through all kinds of things, paper, chipboard, plastic... I try to save plastic from packaging that I get - it makes a fun accent!

I attached the daisy layers together with some glue dots and added a button in the center. Then I attached it to a piece of crumb cake card stock. I stamped the sentiment "thanks" from the Thank you Kindly Stamp set.

stamps: Thank You Kindly
ink: Early espresso
paper: Springtime Vintage, Baja Breeze, crumb cake, not quite navy, early espresso
other: scallop trim border punch, Daisy big shot die, seam binding ribbon
, plastic, button

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails