Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cracked Flamingos

Here is another card I made with the cracked glass technique. This time I stamped the flamingos from the Valentine Defined stamp set and punched them out with the heart punch! Then I created the cracked glass technique on the heart! I love how pretty this turned out. Then I stamped some hearts on lines behind it from the same set. I think this would make a pretty valentine or wedding card!





stamps:Valentine Defined
ink: Regal rose, early espresso
paper:crumb cake, very vanilla, regal rose
other: taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Kendra Richardson said...

I'm your newest follower! Thanks for the inspiration - I'll be back for sure:)
Kendra Richardson - you can find me here:
www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails