Thursday, March 3, 2011

Faux Silk Technique

Here is the other Technique we did at my February Technique Class. This one is called Faux Silk. It's sort of hard to see the technique in the photos but it has a cool sort of wrinkled silk appearance in person. To make the card I used the stamp set Vintage Vogue and the color combo of Rich Razzleberry, regal rose and old olive. I also added on a bitty button to make the center of one of the flowers!

If you couldn't make it this technique class I will be doing another one next month. Next time I'm going to show you how to do sparkly dryer sheet and baby wipe techniques! Contact me for more info!

stamps: Vintage Vogue
ink: Rich Razzleberry, Regal rose, old olive
paper: Rich Razzleberry, Regal rose, old olive, whisper white
other: Satin ribbon in old olive, Eyelet border punch, bitty button, linen thread


2 comments:

Paula Stewart said...

Love this color combo!

Embosserissima said...

Wonderful card! I love it. Nice color and the flower are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails