Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Delicate Doilies Card Set

One lucky winner received this set of four cards at my open house! I was having fun playing with the new InColors and the Delicate Doilies Stamp set! The first card (above) is the same layout as the one we made at my open house but in different colors.

The second card below I used the same color scheme but added some flowers punched with the triple flower punch.


This one I used some pearls on:

And the last one is very simple, just the doilies, the new punch and the sentiment from the heard from the heart stamp set.

stamps: Delicate Doilies, Heard from the Heard, sincere Salutations, thank you kindly
ink: pool party, lucky limeade, calypso coral
paper: pool party, lucky limeade, calypso coral, whisper white
other: pearls, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, Lace Ribbon Border punch, Scallop trim border punch, oval punch, scallop oval punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails