Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wisteria Bird!

Here is a a cute birdie card using the new InColor - Wisteria Wonder. I used the music notes wheel with black ink to make the background of music. Then I stamped the cage and bird from the Aviary stamp set. I punched some holes and tied bakers twine at the top to make a bow. I layered this image with black and wisteria cardstock and stamped the sentiment "thanks so much" from the Tiny Tags set. I paper pierced holes along the bottom to add some detail.

Here is a close-up:


stamps: Aviary, tiny tags, music notes wheel
ink:black, wisteria wonder
paper: black, white, wisteria wonder
other: bakers twine, paper piercer, satin ribbon, dimensionals


3 comments:

bellonjm07 said...

So the music note 'background' is a wheel and not a background stamp? Cool!!!! And I love how the birdcage stamps so cleanly.

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute! That aviary set is on my wish list!

Jennifer Jackson said...

yep. It's the music notes wheel. It makes a great background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails