Thursday, December 15, 2011

Time for gift bags!

Can you believe it's less than two weeks 'til Christmas? I've been busy shopping, creating, and making my holiday cards so I haven't had much time to post lately. Here is something I thought would be fun to share. I made this gift bag last week for a little handmade gift for some friends and I love how it turned out. I started with a plain craft gift bag (I buy these occasionally when I have a coupon or they are on sale at a craft store so I always have a few on hand). Then I stamped the tree on it from the Christmas Lodge stamp set and Seasons Greetings from the Many Merry Messages stamp set. I decorated the bottom with some paper from the Frostwood Lodge Designer paper (LOVE the plaids in this paper) and a piece of chocolate chip punched out with the Lace Ribbon Border punch!


Then I used the Two Tags big shot die to cut out a cute tag, embellished it with some more paper and the pinecones from the Pines and Pointsettias stamp set. Didn't it turn out pretty?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails