Thursday, January 5, 2012

All my Wreaths...

I just realized I never shared pictures of all the wreaths that I made for Christmas gifts! I love how these turned out and I made them using several different color combos. Each wreath was made by making a bunch of "lollies" using the simply scored tool. Then I created designs to go in the middles, stamping and punching out scallop circles and circles and using buttons on some. Then they are all attached to a flat wooden circle using a hot glue gun.

Here is the first one.. For this one I used the Christmas lodge paper from the holiday mini catalog. I used the stamp set Pines and Pointsettias for the images.





The next one is a bit brighter color palette. I used the holly berry bouquet paper from the holiday mini catalog and coordinated the colors with it.




I also made a couple of "fall" ones.. These are nice because they can stay up longer than the Christmas ones. These both used the stamp set Day of Gratitude.



The last one I kept for myself... Of course I need one for my house too!



Here are the recipients opening their wreaths.. I think they loved them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails