Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cup of Thanks

Have you had a chance to check out the occasions mini catalog yet? If you haven't then you definitely should -- there is a ton of fun new stuff! One of my favorite new sets is Tea Shoppe which I used to create this fun thank you card. I love how cute and simple the tea cups are! I simply colored them with markers in 3 fun colors! I used lucky limeade, pacific point and pool party. I also used the perfect polka dots embossing folder to create the background and the new edge kits to make the fun scalloped edge. The ribbon is sneak peek from the sale-a-bration mini that starts next week. What do you think?



Stamps: tea shoppe
Ink: lucky limeade, pacific point, pool party
Paper: lucky limeade, pacific point, pool party, whisper white
Other: edge kits, perfect polka dots embossing folder, word window And modern label punches


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails