Monday, April 30, 2007

Card Tin



Here is a card tin I made using the Petals and Paisleys Designer paper from the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini catalog. I love making these card tins, they're super cute and help keep me organized. They also make great gifts. I've seen variations on it including a recipe tin, photo organizer, storage for cuttlebug dies...etc. Use your imagination!

To make this tin I used mainly the designer paper to cover the tin (I used my Xyron to adhere it to the tin). Then I used the Letterpress Alphabet to make the "CARDS" title and layered it with Stampin' Up! Cardstock and ribbons.

The inside has divider cards made using cardstock and the Round Tab punch. I used Everyday Flexible Phrases to stamp the words on the tabs and attached the tabs to the dividers with staples. Then I stamped on the dividers using Polka Dots and Petals and Polka Dots and Paisleys stamp sets. In the lid, I again used the designer paper and made a shorter piece to serve as a pocket for stamps!

stamps: Polka Dots and Petals, Polka Dots and Paisleys , Everyday Flexible Phrases, Letterpress Alphabet
paper: Petals and Paisleys Designer Paper, Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
accessories: Tin (provo craft), Xyron for adhesive, stapler, celery, rose, and pink
grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails