Thursday, April 5, 2007

Welcome Baby!




I just made some baby boycards the other night. I needed one for a co-worker and ended up making two similar designs just for fun. Both cards use litte animals cut out using my cuttlebug and a giant scallop circle punched out using my awesome marvy scallop punches. For stamps I stamped a background using the circles and dots stamps from the Polka Dots and Petals stamp set, and words from Everyday Flexible Phrases and Warm words. (Both of these word sets are 20% off this month! contact me for details)

stamps: Polka dots and petals, Everyday Flexible Phrase and Warm Words
papers: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Brilliant Blue
accessories: blue gingham ribbon, cream grosgrain ribbon, white grosgrain ribbon, cuttlebug (not SU), Scallop punch (not SU)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails