Friday, April 20, 2007

Folded dress card


I saw a card like this at a scrapbooking store during my last trip to Eau Claire and thought it was super cute so I had to try to make one of my own. The folding is a little tricky, you have to make two folds close to each other to get the pleat look but I thought it turned out pretty good. I just cut out the little dress top and used a little ribbon for the waist. Then I stamped the background using the small flowers from Polka Dots and Petals on celery paper and did a paper piercing along the bottom. Then I layered it with Chocolate chip (on of my favorites) and Bashful Blue cardstock. Then Stamped "happy birthday" from Everyday Flexible Phrases on top. I think I'll try to make some more of these cards with other paper designs! They'd be great for any girl on your birthday list!

stamps: Polka Dots and Petals, Everyday Flexible Phrases
papers: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Designer Paper leftovers from previous mini catalog
accessories: celery grosgrain ribbon
technique:s folding, paper piercing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails