Friday, May 4, 2007

Masculine Birthday Card


Here is a birthday card I made recently. It's sometimes hard to make cards for guys but most of the guys I know like hunting and fishing so that helps. I found these really fun fish shaped brads at a local scrapbook store and thought they'd be the perfect accent for this card. I punched out the center of the "enjoy your day" stamp from the Riveting stamp set and I put the fish brad inside the circle. For the background I used Doodle This to stamp the swirls. For the main image, I watercolored the image using the aquapainters. I really like how this turned out!

stamps: Summer by the sea, Riveting, Doodle This
paper: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Whisper White
accessories: Hemp Twine, Stitched Thyme ribbon, Circle punches, Fish brad (non SU)
techniques: Watercoloring with Aquapainters

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails