Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Polka Dots and Paisleys Gifts


Here are some fun gifts that I made for my last workshop. The container is made from an empty crystal light container. I covered it with Petals and Paisley Designer paper and stamped the "happy" and flowers from the Polka Dots and Paisleys Stamp Set. I used my xyron to adhere the paper. For the lid, I used my giant Marvy circle punch, which just happened to be the right size, to punch the circle. Then I used the thanks stamp from the Riveting Stamp set to stamp the image on the top. The container had candy and a mini stamp inside and was my door prize at my last workshop.



The Tin I found in the dollar spot at Target. I used the slit punch to make the scalloped paper strip from the Petals and Paisley Designer paper which I adhered with Sticky Strip and then put ribbon around the tin for fun. Inside the tin are two cards stamped with the Polka Dots and Paisleys Stamp set, a mini notepad and a cello bag filled with york peppermint patties. This was my hostess gift for my last hostess.

I had tons of fun making these!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails