Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thanks so Much...


I made this card with my newest stamp set, Wild About You. I earned this set for free by achieving a demonstrator incentive from Stampin' Up! , one of the cool bonuses of being a demonstrator.

For the background, I started with certainly celery paper and used the Petals jumbo wheel with Certainly celery ink to roll across the bottom. The thank you circle stamp is from the Riveting hostess set. I'm going to miss this, It's my favorite hostess set this year...but I'm sure the new hostess sets will be just as great.

stamps: Wild About You, Riveting, Petals Jumbo Wheel
paper: Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Barely Banana, Whisper White
accessories: Dimensional to pop circle off card, circle punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails