Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another cat card...


Still playing with this set. I like that it's versatile enough that I could give this card to a guy if I use the right colors.

This card starts out with a really rust background. Then I used the Meow roller with so saffron ink on so saffron paper to make the yellow strip. I used the slit punch to make a scallop border across the bottom with black cardstock. The kitty from the Here Kitty Kitty set is stamped the in black and colored him with earth elements markers. I stamped the hat on a separate piece of cardstock and attached it with a dimensional dot. Then everything was attached to a really rust card background. I used a white grosgrain ribbon to accent.

I really like this color combination. I think it will be great for fall birthdays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails