Thursday, August 2, 2007

happy Birthday from the cat...

Here is a fun card I made using the new set Here Kitty Kitty! As a side note: I've decided one of my new favorite colors is sage shadow. I don't know why I never used it before. It's so so pretty...I love how it looks with chocolate chip.. So for this card I used Sage Shadow and the coordinating kitty wheel to create a background. I then stamped the kitty and colored him with earth elements markers.. I love how you can put a hat on him...and then used so saffron and chocolate chip papers to frame him. I used celery grosgrain ribbon and the circle punches to make the tag. If you can't read it, it says " happy birthday from the cat". I just love it!

stamps: Here Kitty Kitty, Meow roller
papers: sage shadow, so saffron, chocolate chip, whisper white
inks: basic black, sage shadow, markers
accessories: celery grosgrain ribbon, circle punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails