Monday, August 13, 2007

new scallop punch!


Check out my new scallop punch! I ordered it with my new catalog stuff but since it was back ordered at first it didn't show up until later. I really love it. It layers perfectly with the 1 and 3/8 inch circle punch. I used it with the In the spotlight to make some fun flower cards.

stamps: In the spotlight, Hugs and wishes
paper: Old olive, certainly celery, whisper white, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate
ink: purely pomegranate, pretty in pink, old olive
accessories: grosgrain ribbon in light pink and white, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, dimensional dots.



This card is similar to the last one, just a different color scheme and layout. I think this set coordinates really great with this punch. Now I have to search through all my other stamps to see what else it would go with.


stamps: In the spotlight
paper: Certainly celery, whisper white, so saffron, taken with teal
ink: taken with teal, always artichoke, so saffron, certainly celery
accessories: teal grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, dimensional dots.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails