Thursday, May 8, 2008

Always card

This is definitely one of my favorite SU sets right now. I just love this bird! I've made a few cards with it but I wanted to make one using the "Always" sentiment so here's that one.

I made this card more masculine colors, using not quite navy and bashful blue with creamy caramel. It's a really simple card. I just stamped the caramel paper with the branch image, then stamped with bird with not quite navy, and mounted him on the bashful blue card stock. I did paper piercing on two sides of the image and stamped the sentiment below. If you can't read it it says "you mean everything to me." It's a simple card, I didn't even use ribbon, but I love how it turned out!

stamps: Always
ink: Not quite navy, creamy caramel
paper: whisper white, creamy caramel, bashful blue, not quite navy
other: paper piercing, circle punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails