Friday, May 2, 2008

Sleepy bear card

The house mouse stamp company now has these super cute bears stamps called Gruffies. I wanted to order some online but then found a couple at my local Hobby Lobby store and they were on sale! Who could resist, right?

I made this card using the Bedtime Story stamp. I made the embossed background using a circle template on my cuttlebug. Then I colored him with copics and framed him with Taken with Teal and pumpkin pie card stock. For the sentiment I used happy thoughts stamp from the
Think Happy Thoughts stamp set from SU. I punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and framed it with a scallop circle punched out of tempting turquoise. For the center of the shape I used a felt flower from SU and a cute little flower brad from Making memories.

stamps: Gruffies bear stamp from House Mouse, Think Happy Thoughts from SU
ink: Black, tempting turqouise
paper: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, taken with teal, whisper white.
other: Scallop and circle punches, felt flowers, flower brad, ribbon, cuttlebug

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails