Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Thoughts!

How is it Wednesday already? I can't believe how fast the days fly by, with so little time to stamp!

Here is a card I recently made with the stamp set Hey Chicky from C.C. Designs. This set is super cute. I just love how cute and simple her designs are.

All card stock is from SU. I used Gable Green for the card base. Then put a piece of tempting turquoise through my cuttlebug to create the embossed dots on the left. I stamped the chicky on white and colored him with copic markers. I then framed that image with apricot appeal card stock and taken with teal card stock. For the sentiment I used the stamp from Think Happy Thoughts (AGAIN, I know) and put a cute brad in the center from Making Memories. This is an appropriate card for today since it's rainy and I'm tired and could use some happy, sunny thoughts!


stamps:Hey chicky from C.C. Designs, Think Happy Thoughts from SU.
ink: black, copic markers
paper: Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, white.
other: SU scallop and circle punches, Ribbon from target dollar spot, brad from Making memories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails