Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sunflower wishes...

Happy Friday! Here are some sunflowers to brighten your day today. I went to the farmers market last weekend and they had gorgeous sunflowers there. Mine aren't quite as pretty as the real thing but I still love how they turned out. To make the sunflowers I punched three scallop circles out of Summer Sun cardstock. I then took a small scissor and snipped in a little between each scallop. For the centers, I stamped the bubble image fromt the Circle Circus set on Soft Suede cardstock and punched it out with the 1 3/8 circle punch. To make the card I used Mellow moss for the base. I then took a piece of soft suede and used a texturz plate in my big shot to create the embossed wood look. I roughed up the edges a little and mounted it on a piece of black cardstock. Then I put the flowers on top, attaching the middle one with a dimensional dot. Then for the sentiment, I used a stamp from the Heard from the Heart Stamp set.

stamps:Heard from the Heart, Circle Circus
ink:Basic Black, Soft Suede
paper:Summer Sun, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Mellow Moss
other: dimensional dots, Big Shot Texturz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails